Trade show season is fast approaching and Somerset Regional Council’s tourism team are busy preparing to attend and promote Somerset and its attractions at three events this year.
OPPORTUNITIES EXIST FOR SOMERSET TOURISM OPERATORS TO WORK ALONGSIDE COUNCIL AT THESE EVENTS:
- South Queensland Caravan, Camping and Boating Expo at the Nambour Showgrounds from Friday, 20 April 2018 to Sunday, 22 April 2018
- The 50th Anniversary of the Queensland Caravan, Camping and Touring Supershow at the Brisbane RNA Showgrounds from Wednesday, 6 June 2018 to Monday, 11 June 2018
- Outdoor Adventure and Motoring Expo at the Toowoomba Showgrounds from Friday, 3 August 2018 to Sunday, 5 August 2018
THESE TRADE SHOWS OFFER YOU AND YOUR TOURISM BUSINESS THE IDEAL OPPORTUNITY TO:
- Speak directly with potential customers
- Educate them about our region and why they should visit
- Be memorable and establish an emotional connection with potential customers
- Get to know the amazing volunteers that promote your business 362 days a year through Councils Visitor Information Centres
PAUL AND JACKIE LAWSON OF ESK CARAVAN PARK ARE REGULARS AT SOMERSET TOURISM TRADE SHOW STANDS, HERE’S WHY:
We love attending trade show stands with the Somerset tourism team. We find it’s a great opportunity to meet new prospective customers and to share information about our business and what we have to offer.
We have people coming in all the time saying, “I met you at the tradeshow and you had us sold, we’ve come in to check you out”.
Attending these trade shows has increased our customer base and return customers. We have converted people who would only free camp in the past. They come in, try us out and keep coming back. They even bring their friends.
To register your interest, contact Somerset Regional Council’s tourism team (07) 5424 4000 or email us