The Hollow Log Country Retreat and Koala Sanctuary
878 Mount Byron Road, Mount Byron Qld 4312
07 5426 0167
The Hollow Log Country Retreat and Koala Sanctuary email
The Hollow Log Country Retreat and Koala Sanctuary website
The Hollow Log Country Retreat and Koala Sancturary facebook
Office open 7 days – 9am to 9pm
The Hollow Log Country Retreat and Koala Sanctuary is a nature lover’s paradise! This tranquil country retreat and koala nature refuge offers a unique farm stay experience and is perfect for family gatherings or a group getaway.
Interact with farmyard characters, spot koalas in the wild, relax by the campfire under the star lit sky and recall the day’s fun.
John and Leonie, your friendly hosts, have dedicated the past 25 years to conservation, planting trees and protecting areas for wildlife. Once a largely-cleared cattle grazing property it now provides valuable wildlife habitat (particularly for koalas).
Relax, observe, explore and enjoy your stay at The Hollow Log Country Retreat and Koala Sanctuary.
Experience unique and comfortable, rustic log cabin accommodation:
- Four stylish bedrooms – two with queen beds, two with two sets of bunk beds (sleeps 12)
- Large living area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Large rustic dining table
- Comfortable lounge with fireplace
- Large wheelchair-accessible bathroom with shower bench and grab rails
- Separate additional toilet and shower rooms
- Wide verandahs leading onto lawn area
- Huge garden rotunda for group activities or quiet relaxation
- Outdoor barbecue
- Outdoor firepit