The Queensland Tourism Industry Council (QTIC) has announced dates for its FREE Digital Ready Programs being rolled out as part of the Tourism Industry Business Capability Development Programs.
The Digital Ready program aims to develop understanding and skills across digital markets, media and digital channels. By the end of this program, business owners will have increased their business opportunities by understanding and implementing effective online engagement with visitors.
The dates and workshops for the Brisbane region are:
Brisbane location to be advised;
- Maximising Facebook: Monday, 4 March 2019 – 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Maximising Instagram: Monday, March 2019 – 1pm to 3.30pm
- Be Bookable online: Monday, 1 April 2019 – 9.30am to 12.30pm
- Online review and reputation management: Monday, 3 June 2019 – 9.30am to 12.30pm
Ipswich location to be advised;
- Planning your online strategy: Tuesday, 7 May – 9.30am- 12.30pm
Redlands location to be advised;
- Online review and reputation management: Monday, 17 June – 9.30am to 12.30pm
Please register here and let us know the workshops you are planning to attend.