Yes, it has been two years already! Time to get your business listed in the official Experience Somerset Visitor Guide and website.
DID YOU KNOW?
Somerset Regional Council:
– is the official tourism organisation for Somerset
– produces the official Experience Somerset Visitor Guide
– produces the official experiencesomerset.com.au website
– has five visitor information services officers and 67 volunteers dedicated to promoting tourism
– has four visitor information centres open 363 days a year
WHY ADVERTISE IN THE OFFICIAL GUIDE?
Longevity…our guide is the real deal! When you advertise with us, it’s not just a one-off print job and website listing, it’s backed up by a region wide strategic marketing plan carried out by the Somerset Regional Council every day. More than 65,000 copies of the current guide have been distributed.
- Our staff promote tourism businesses seven days a week through our visitor information centres located at Esk, Fernvale, Kilcoy and Toogoolawah
- We attend a minimum of three major tourism tradeshows per year, handing out the guide, speaking with potential visitors and encouraging them to visit Somerset
- We attend major tourism events throughout the year in Somerset and further afield, handing out the guide and assisting visitors with information and directions
- We respond to online enquiries for tourism information
As we all know, it’s great to get a new perspective on things, especially in business. With this in mind, Somerset Regional Council engaged internationally renowned tourism photographer David Kirkland to take a high quality images showcasing the character, beauty and outdoor adventure visitors can experience in Somerset.
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
Print and digital packages cost from $550*
Digital only package cost from $450*
*Terms and conditions apply.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
Email your complete advertising booking form or phone Somerset Regional Council (07) 5424 4000.